We have focused on our breath (in the first exercise). Let?s now concentrate on stretching and balance. Our breathing from the diaphragm and in-hale through the nose tends to make us feel relaxed and ready to conquer our day. Check with your doctor before performing this exercise.
So take a deep breath, lift and roll your shoulders back feeling a light stretch across upper back and maybe lower neck area.
Stretching your arms out to the side and over your head
Touch the sky
Slowly bend at the waist allowing arms and hands to sweep the floor
Watch your Breathing
Stand all the way up to standing
Slowly lift either leg off the ground as far as comfort level
Arms out to side for balance and close eyes briefly, if comfortable and without falling over
Switch sides-the other leg
Arms out to side for balance, close eyes briefly if you feel comfortable.
If you feel inclined, try a few push-ups, putting your knees down is great.
Did you have a nutritious breakfast yet?
Until next time….
Letsfit Resistance Loop Stretch Bands
- 5 Resistance Bands Include: Comes in 5 different resistance strength levels: X-Light, Light, Medium, Heavy and X-Heavy.
- Efficient Workout: Loop Resistance Bands increase the effectiveness of your exercises. Used for a range of workouts, such as Yoga, Pilates,etc.
- Multifunctional: The resistance band set can be used to exercise all parts of muscles such as arms, abdomen, glutes and legs.
- Gym-in-your-pocket: The exercise bands take up little space so that you can use them at home or carry on the way, such as in office, on a vacation.
- What’s Included: 5 exercise loop bands with color-coded resistance levels, portable carry bag and instructions manual